Social Media Summary
We have been asking you how you want us to communicate. You said you wanted more options offering faster, easier and smarter ways of keeping up to date and contacting us. So we have taken all your feedback onboard and created new ways of keeping up to date with us.
Our Twitter profile will give breaking news and updates - you can also install this feed of news straight into Outlook, via our RSS link below. Our LinkedIn group will offer you a way of asking questions and joining in with discussions. Our Facebook profile will give you more power to shape our events and retreive assets afterwards.
Get the latest news via RSS feeds:
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is an XML-based format for content distribution. We provide several RSS feeds with headlines and links about the latest events, promos and vendor news, which is constantly being updated without the need for human intervention.
Information about how to read RSS feeds:
To read an RSS feed with Mozilla Firefox, first visit the site containing the feed. An orange icon will appear in the Location Bar, next to your link. Click at this icon to save the RSS feed as a Live Bookmark. Within your Bookmark List a new link will appear, ready to use.
Internet Explorer (version 7 and higher):
When visiting a page containing a feed, an orange icon will appear in your Browser, below your Location Bar. Use this icon to subscribe the feed.
If you still have difficulties, use one of the following RSS readers and follow the instructions.
You can can also download a free RSS Reader, if you don't want to use RSS Feeds in your browser you can select from the ones below:
- Feedreader is a free RSS reader for Windows 98 and later.
- Amphetadesk is also a free RSS reader for Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- C2TN runs under Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP/2003 and Linux.
- NewsGator Online is also a free online RSS reader which includes synchronization with Outlook, viewing TV content with Media Center Edition, and publication of blogs and headlines.
- RssReader is one of the Windows-based RSS readers. It supports the RSS versions 0.9x, 1.0, 2.0 and Atom 0.1, 0.2 and 0.3.
- Blogbot is a RSS reader plugin for Outlook and Internet Explorer. The light-version for the Internet Explorer is for free.
Add RSS into Outlook
Click on the following links to have the RSS feeds, generated from the Twitter profiles above, added automatically into Outlook. Click on "Launch Application" to enable the feed to be added into Outlook. You will then be able to view the feed anytime from with Outlook.